Feeling stuck indoors with your little ones this winter? Keep your kids moving and learning with this Winter Movement Cube created by our friend, @beniandoliesplayroom.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cardboard box or square tissue box
- This printbale
- Hot glue gun (for grown-up use only)
- Paint (optional)
- Trace and cut 6 squares on flat pieces of a used cardboard box
- Glue the squares together to create a cube, set aside to dry
- Print and cut out this printable
- Paint & decorate the cube, adding one movement card to each side of the cube
- Set the cube aside to dry
- Once the cube is dry, find a safe, open, indoor space to roll the cube and follow the movement prompts with your kids!
- Play, repeat, and enjoy!
See this activity come to life on @learnwithomer’s Instagram!