This printable makes math hands-on for your little learner!
Set-Up Time: 5 min
Activity Time: 20-30 min
Mess Level: None
What You’ll Need:
- Counters (or use the bonus counters on page 3!)
- Crayons or colored pencils
- Scissors (if using bonus counters)
- Pick a number between 1-100, and see if you can build it out on the page the way Remy shows you. Maybe even build out the ages of everyone in your family!
- Play along on Remy’s game show in the Learn & Grow app!
- Guess My Number
- Kirra’s Add It Up Garden
- Addition Architect
- Found in the Game section: Brain Games
- Practice the, “guess my number” game IRL at any time or place! “I’m thinking of a number greater than 5 and less than 10, can you guess what number I’m thinking?” (Great game for your daily commute!)