What you need:
- A box with a whole cut out of the top OR a bowl or bin with a towel or blanket.
- Various toys or household items that are child-safe.
How to play:
- Secretly gather a few items (a TV remote, a toy, a spoon) and tuck them away out of sight.
- Take one of the items and hide it inside the box or bin. The idea with the hole in the box or with using a towel is that your child can reach their hand inside and feel the object WITHOUT seeing it.
- Let them guess what’s inside
Tips for playing:
Introduce new toys and activities this way. Let your child feel inside the box and guess what it is before they pull it out to play.
Play this game as a family by taking turns finding items to “hide” in the box. Parents can be the guesser, too!