Find tricks and treats around the neighborhood with this Spooky Halloween Scavenger Hunt!
What You Need:
- A pencil, crayon, or marker to cross items off your list
How to Play:
- Download and print out this list of items. (No printer? No problem! Draw the list on paper using the printable as your guide.)
- Go on a walk, looking for the items on the list as you pass Halloween decorations throughout the neighborhood.
- When you find an item, cross it off the list and celebrate!
- Practice saying the items out loud as you find them to build vocabulary skills.
- Act out the different creatures on the list…be a scary ghost or a witch who would love to wear the witch’s hat!
- Make up your own story about the items as you find them, adding to the plot with each discovery!