Homer loves to support children’s creativity and celebrate learning milestones. We’ve created a set of printable “thinking caps” for your child to print out and match with a corresponding first letter or word, depending on your child’s reading stage.
Here’s how to play:
• Download Homer’s favorite thinking caps game HERE.
• Print and cut out all the thinking caps, letters, and words on card stock.
• Match the letters and words to the correct thinking cap.
• Tape or glue a popsicle stick, wooden spoon, or other object to let your child hold up their favorite thinking cap.
• Take a photo of your little one with their new thinking caps — they can dance around, act out, or switch their caps!