Print out this spellbound bingo set and cook up some Halloween fun!
Set Up Time: Under 5 min Activity Time: 10-15 min. Mess Level: None
What You Need:
- Download and print out this bingo set. (No printer? No problem! Draw the Halloween creatures on paper using this printable as your guide.)
- A witch hat to put your little cards in. (Pumpkin heads are also acceptable.)
- Candy or a pencil, crayon, or marker to check off the Halloween items on your bingo card.
- 2-4 players (or teams!)
How to play:
- Give everyone a bingo board, or work in teams for extra fun!
- Cut out the cards, shuffle them, and place them in your witch hat!
- If you have a matching image on your bingo card, place a candy on that square.
- If you get three squares in a row, you’re the winner! For an extra tricky challenge, cover the whole board!
Visual memory skills, listening skills, fine motor skills